Monday, June 26, 2023

Food, Glorious Food

I think my problem with food might be returning. I'm back to eating smaller portions which is kind of annoying - food doesn't excite me at the moment - I just eat because I have to. 

I remember the time I ate a whole pizza a month or two ago. We had pizza on Friday and I left half of it. It's little things like that where you wouldn't know if you weren't around me all the time. 

Yesterday I was starving - we went to a cafe but there was no food for the other two, so we gave up. In the end I bought a Waitrose Egg and Cress sandwich which took me forever to eat as I passed the weird hunger window. 

We had a burger for tea, I managed half of my veggie burger but had to leave it as I didn't have the energy to eat. Stuff like that, lots of little things. 

Then I had a rubbish night's sleep, getting to sleep sometime around 1am and waking at around 3.30am, 4.30am and 5.30am. But my brain read the time as a different time altogether. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...