Monday, November 13, 2023

Hello Monday

My head is so tired. There, I've said it. I think this is a hangover from our trip to York and everything that came with it - which was two weeks ago now. But maybe it isn't?

Maybe this is just how my head is meant to go? Every day I need a little lie down on the settee to reset my brain and have a nap. Sometimes the nap is five minutes, sometimes it's over an hour. 

I'm probably due a side effects post, the only new thing (which isn't that new, I just forgot) is the heavy feeling in my legs again, thanks steroids. Dragging myself upstairs every day isn't much fun - though there's very little you can do about it without medical guidance. 

As I'm being very strict about what I can and can't use based on what the GP/NO tell me things take longer to be a part of my daily life - if allowed. 

The main thing is I'm allowed PIZZA and this makes me very happy indeed. That's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...