Friday, November 10, 2023

Out Out Out



Tonight is another night out at the theatre. I can't wait! Although I have a horrible feeling we're in similar seats to the last time we went there where I had to take breaks getting up the stairs. The joys.

Tonight it's Annie at the New Wimbledon Theatre - with us finally seeing Craig Revel Horwood as Miss Hannigan. We've wanted to see him in the role for so long now - I think it may have been a Paul O'Grady one before he died though. We've seen so many different excellent Miss Hannigan's now (Miranda Hart, Lesley Joseph (possibly twice), now this.... yes, we are watching the same production we always watch. 

Beforehand we're going to Bill's in Wimbledon who do an amazing fondue in a bread roll - we had it in York the other week for my sister's 50th. Were we not in a restaurant I'd have picked it up and drank it like a drink, it was THAT good. 

I'm wondering if I'll eat as much as I did in York - I ate a lot there - the fondue (shared though), a vegan burger and a spooky brownie for pudding. Too good. 

I guess this is a sign my appetite is back as well.... we're all having conversations about reducing my daily steroid amount - though I can't remember what happened last time. I think I was hungry central probably.... 

Truffle cheese fondue sharer with halloumi fries at Bill's Restaurant in Wimbledon

Truffle cheese fondue sharer with halloumi fries. Yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...