Tuesday, June 27, 2023

People

There's a new quirk starting to show itself. Apart from not knowing what day it is (Tuesday! Tuesday!) I also forget who is here. I'm able to stop myself in time, but I've come close to calling for people who aren't here.

For example, my sister - who is currently up North. The teen when she's at school. Workmates! Honestly, if you were to name someone I've probably got close to calling their name out.

Also, we've a new way of communicating here. If I've forgotten something from upstairs and the husband is still upstairs I'll call up to him. This now results in no response, with him coming downstairs. "What did you want?" He asks. I let him know that I was asking him to bring down my belt which (of course) I had forgotten to put on. 

So I end up doing it myself and forgetting what I was doing in the "now". But I've got my belt which is pretty important at the mo as I'm losing weight again. The world doesn't need to see my pants.

Repeat to fade.

Now, I was looking for a t-shirt and whether any exist with a certain phrase on it. Can I remember the phrase? Course not. I'm so good at the distraction technique I can do it to myself. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...