Saturday, June 10, 2023

Hair Revisited (2)

Of course I posted about my head of hair and the lack of hairloss, with it being swiftly followed by my hair falling out.

I had a nap this afternoon, I think just thirty minutes or so. The cushion my head rested on was covered in a fine, white pile of hairs. My first thought "are the neighbours cats coming in?!" then I realised it was my hair.

I sat outside and ran my hand over the area. I got a decent clump of hair, so I'm calling it that the radiotherapy side effects have decided to start. 

This time I got photos. The hair was taken outside, the patch inside. You get the idea, anyway. 

SIGH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...