Friday, May 12, 2023

Sponsorship

I will always and forever feel really awkward about asking people to sponsor me. I guess it comes from the side of my personality which doesn't like to shout about things - I'm one of those people who prefers to stay in the background.

However, when husband and the teen are doing something to raise funds and I physically can't do it then it is worth shouting about. I'm just out of practice. 

But then I was too shy to tell work, for ages. Husband finally got me to do it - and oh lordy, I've just had to bump up my target to £1400 (from £500) because husband mentioned it to his work too and those sponsors keep coming in - which is awesome. 

I wish I could do it, though as I can't I'm going to look after my nephew and we'll get a cab down to the hospital when the family get near the end and meet up with them. 

I'm hoping the weather holds out.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...