Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Forgetfulness

I'm not a fan of forgetting things though am getting used to this annoying side-effect.

Mainly as I've been SO clever, buying birthday presents for birthdays at the end of the year, hiding the presents "somewhere safe".

Can I remember where that is? Can I heck. Some bits are together but there are several things which I'm sure I've bought but not where I've hidden. Which is annoying. 

"Oh just check your emails you're probably thinking. Well I was being so good at hiding things so the people wouldn't see that I can no longer remember where the emails are - other than not in my inbox. Oh, and the companies I've ordered from use different names on statements, so that's not the best suggestion either. 

ARGH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...