Monday, May 8, 2023

Itchiness Be Gone

I'm now at the stage where I don't have to put as much cream on the itchy areas (other than my feet) which is great.

I'm guessing it's as chemo and I are becoming further apart in time I'm regaining things which I lost. 

Like no more itchy, flaky skin! 

BUT

We have ants. Ants in the kitchen, though we think we've got rid of them - until today. Husband and teen are on a walk and I spotted an ant on our table in the living room. Then I spotted two more on the carpet. I can only think that there's a nest we haven't found yet. This is not good. Not good at all. 

Worst of all I have little itchy patches on my body and my brain is overplaying it, imagining I have ants crawling all over me. 

I think I should go back to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...