Thursday, April 6, 2023

chemo day three

Shivering, trembling. Very low grade all over body sort of thing. Husband and the teen both noticed it. I know I'm not cold, so the only other thing could be the chemo. 

Swollen eyes, yesterday's photo was taken today. 

Swollen feet too, ditto photo.

My memory is playing up again. Nothing significant though. 

Last night as I went to bed, I was sick with the smell from husband's steak. It's the first time I've reacted like this, I felt very weak stomached. So I need to avoid being around smelly food.

This has been backed up with husband cooking a garlic -heavy tea tonight and me immediately feeling like I was going to be sick. This is weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...