Wednesday, April 5, 2023

chemo day two

A serious lack of sleep the night before has wiped my appetite, I feel sick looking at food. I will eat my breakfast though I'm not forcing myself. 

My hands look a bit swollen on the palms - only a tiny bit though but enough that I spotted it. 

My face is burning. I'm taking paracetamol as I've been told Ibuprofen is not allowed which is a pain as I think it'd work faster. I keep shivering and then feeling okay to keep going - it's really weird.

I have swollen eyes, and I'm taking photos. I'm not sure what to take to help the swelling go down. 

You can't really tell here, but I can usually open my eyes wider. 

Then there's my swollen feet - my skin is quite red too, but my phone hasn't really picked it up.

That's two new things this morning. 

Sleep wise I got a few more hours though it took a while to drop off - mainly because of my itchy skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...