Friday, April 7, 2023

Chemo day four

The sickness/retching has moved up a gear. Husband has suggested I take a second anti sickness tablet to help. I can't eat any more, food makes me feel unwell. 

Last night I slept! I went to bed at 11.30 and woke at 02.25. It was slightly annoying as it felt like longer, but it was sleep! I then realised husband was asleep on the settee downstairs so switched off the landing light (when will I learn?). It took about an hour but I got back to sleep. Woke up at 8.30am and was told off for not staying in bed until 11am. Typical!

My skin seems to be hitting a flaky stage, only moisturiser fixes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...