Saturday, April 8, 2023

Chemo day five

Aaaand that's the second lot done. 

My skin has alternated from burning hot, pale with a rash or the always familiar electric shock feeling. 

Today we went to Emmett's Gardens however the queue to get in was huge. It's not the biggest of places, however, Chartwell is. So we went there instead where we got a parking spot straight away and my food aversion led to me being able to eat a quarter of a flapjack. 

My eyes and mouth have lots of dry flaky skin for the first time. I took moisturiser with me which mostly helped  I felt quite self conscious about it though, I wasn't able to do a lot of walking (hills) so I sat in the car while husband and teen did. All good. 

Overnight and the flakes have come back and made themselves heard. My only sense of calm is knowing they'll have gone by next week. Please.

Quite a lot of my skin is flaky right now. I don't mind when it's small areas but when it's almost all of my body I just feel defeated. 

I slept though. Oh yes, I slept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...