Friday, March 31, 2023

Forgetfulness

Earlier today I mentioned to husband that we hadn't eaten the other half of the lemon tart we bought on Monday. 

"What do you mean?" he asked. 
So I patiently told him we bought a lemon tart in Waitrose on Monday. And that we still had half of it to eat.

"Your memory is getting bad again" he told me. Very simply. He's right. I had a good think and was able to visualise eating the other half of the lemon tart and remember eating it with husband and the teen.

So all is not lost, but this is the kind of thing I'm forgetting. More frequently than I used to. 

It's a bit weird. It isn't listed as a side effect of the chemo that I'm on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...