Monday, January 16, 2023

Interesting.

Today I was sent my Blood Count Report by email for the first time. You know when you don't know what is available about you until it arrives then you realise it's obvious such a thing exists because how else would they log it? It's that really. 

All my blood tests from the 15th November for three months. They're fascinating!

So now I can see my platelet levels are low - the current level is 74 though it's going back up. I've no idea when it becomes a good level - possibly from around 150 onwards so there's still a way to go though that should hopefully happen. Hopefully. 

Then my white blood cells. They were way lower than normal though also seem to be going the right way now the chemo has stopped. 0.7 was the lowest and around the time chemo was stopped. 

I also only realised this weekend that there's a lot of information about my Operation that we have filed from the hospital, so I've been doing some reading and more filing. I'm not sure what I've learned from doing this other than I'm looking for words people mention on forums to see if they say it about me. Probably one to add to my list of questions which are currently only about tattoos and alcohol (this is me thinking of absolutely everything I want to ask, honest - I will have better questions by the time I need to ask them). 

Anyway, interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...