Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Shout, Shout, Let it all Out

I'm trying to organise my non-brain-tumour time accordingly, ensuring I'm doing good stuff. So that's things like eating. drinking, reading and so on - the easy stuff. Except I can't do it because apparently if I don't do it when I'm asked I'll never do it (not sure about that).

So we've had a disagreement. These things happen. I'm the unreasonable one apparently. Okay. 

It'll sort itself over time I'm sure. The head doesn't want to deal with arguments right now, it's too much.

I have also developed a very dry cough, just like the one husband and teen have got rid of. The joys. 

Today is going to be a "get stuff done" sort of day. Priority is with the nail clippers, mind. 

There are no spooky ghost crumpets any more, alas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...