Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Anyway....

 "GASP! Will we get to use your Blue Badge?!" excitedly asked the teen. I told her it was unlikely as there were plenty of parking spaces and we weren't going to take very long. The disappointment.... 

My brain is jumping around trying to work out what day it is. Yesterday (Monday) my head thought it was Thursday - and I ended up quite disappointed it wasn't (Taskmaster, yay) - today it's confused and not bothering. Although on saying that, I'm due at the hospital this afternoon for an appointment we're confused as to what it's about

(extra sidenote, our nurse had no idea she had an appointment with me so she was elsewhere for a while as well)

Anyway, everything seems to be done that needs to be. I need to have two blood clot blood tests every year to check everything is working and I need to get (one of my many) prescriptions switched from the hospital to my GP. 

So now we move onto prep for next week's appointments....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...