Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Wednesday Thoughts

Ha, see, if I call each post the actual day it's published, maybe that will help me. 

Though right now my biggest problem is that I think of something I want to post here, I log on, create a new post and oh, guess what? The time it took me to do that and stop thinking about what to post, the actual post has now left my brain. Gone. Forgotten. 

The last time I remembered the post was in the middle of the night, not the most practical time. 

It's more than a bit annoying - this is low level memory stuff which is being forgotten (thanks head). 

So the question is, if I wake up at 2am and remember, should I make myself post it? 


Oh, I think I might have remembered something. For the last couple of weeks I've been trying to find the husband's nasal hair trimmer. Yesterday I found it. My long nasal hairs have been trimmed! This has led to me having a runnier nose than usual (not sure why), but it has also led to my nose no longer being itchy. Thus, it's a huge great big R E S U L T as runny noses are a bit irritating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...