Tuesday, May 16, 2023

More trips to hospital....

So tomorrow as well as continuing with radiotherapy (which is kind of weird as the laser/zapper is at a different angle), I have my first Dermatology appointment. 

Which is a bit of a pain, as all the reactions I've been having are calming down now. I'm hoping it won't be put down to "A chemo allergy, let's see what happens" and that actually when the appointment begins, I hope my legs flare up with the mother of all itches so they can see what has been happening. 

The only thing that calms it down is a hot bath soak, and at night some of the foot cream I bought a couple of weeks ago. My skin on my feet has almost finished peeling off (such a lovely sight) so it's not even like I can show that. BUT I am good and I take photos of these things. So instead I'll label those..

It was weird being back in the Radiotherapy dept and seeing some of the Radiographers who obviously don't recognise me (although someone did in my new Radiotherapy room and I only went there before Christmas!) - but nice to be back in there. Everyone is so friendly. 

Right, off to label photos... lucky me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...