Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Nausea and Dry Legs

Oh my word, did the nausea make an appearance. No sickness, just feeling nauseous. 

But it's affecting what I eat (again). So I guess that's a Radiotherapy side effect making a return there. 

So... I'm back on dexamethasone (sad times) at 4mg a day (that I just weaned off), and I'm taking more drugs which have very long names that I can't remember what they are.  Fortunately I now have a spreadsheet with a description saying what each tablet actually is. 

Flipping dexamethasone though. And all the others. 

I had my dermatology appointment today - and the doc was impressed I had so many photos of my side effects. I have dry legs apparently, so have been prescribed more creams which will help. So I'll be reporting back on that in a few days... 

I tell you what though, feeling nauseous and having the world's worst itchy legs is not a great combination. At all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...