Thursday, April 20, 2023

I Remember!

It's really not that exciting, but I remembered one thing.

So since my hands have gone super-dry and cracked, security on my mobile phone no longer works as it doesn't recognise my fingerprint any more. It will again one day, but right now - no chance.

So I'm resorting to pin's. Remembering passcodes. All those sort of things. For someone whose brain is healing it's quite an achievement, so far I've been able to get into everything. My fingers are looking better too so I'm hoping this weird part of it all will sort itself out. 

So yes, if you use your fingerprint for security, maybe set up facial recognition too. You'll thank me for it. I didn't do it and it keeps rejecting me. Sigh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...