Thursday, April 20, 2023

My Memory is Bad

So every day around this time I potter around on the laptop, looking up things I need to. Then something happens - and I think "oh, ho ho ho this will be funny to blog!" and go into Blogger. 

Then I open a new page to post something, and whatever it was I was going to post is gone. I retrace my digital steps in case it reminds me, but no - nothing. 

It's irritating. I mean, whatever it is I've forgotten isn't going to change the world. Every time it comes back into my head I'm somewhere like the shower so know I won't remember it by the time I'm on the computer and I can't just write it down.  

So I'm posting to try to think of ways to actually remember whatever it was that came into my head - or in fact I should say, comes into my head repeatedly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...