Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Dates

Good lord, I'm still bad with dates. In all my calendars I had my next hospital appointment as a certain day, when actually, it's the day before. It was only because a nurse phoned me to ask me to go in earlier for a blood test which is to be discussed in the second appointment. 

I'm relieved the hospital now has an app I can cross-reference and I'm also glad that I get phone calls like this - I feel so disorganised. 

I have a spreadsheet with every single appointment that we all have so I keep on top of it, as well as duplicating that information in my Calendar. It (mostly) works, I print out the spreadsheet and keep it with me when I'm making other appointments.

Or I make appointments for school holidays and then realise I'll probably be at work. (it's okay, I have annual leave). 

Anyway, just logging dates are getting muddled again. I bet I've already done this and I've forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...