Tuesday, April 4, 2023

chemo day one

My face flushed the brightest of reds while I shivered and tried to feel normal. 

I went to bed a bit later than usual (we're talking 10/15 minutes) and popped to the toilet, where I had an overwhelming urge to vomit.

Which I sort of did but didn't. It was enough that I needed to get to bed (which is quite cool temperature wise). 

I took the same dose of chemo (220mg) and anti sickness meds. Let's see how we get on tonight.... 

In bed and I didn't get to sleep until 7am. I spent the entire night scratching my itches, particularly the palms of my hands. 

I had a late bath yesterday, where the veins in my legs stood out. This was pre chemo, so not sure what's going on there. 

Swollen eyes too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...