Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Going Out

I bought tickets for the three of us to see Dick and Dom in Da Bungalow, which ended up being moved from last October (lucky) to yesterday. 

School night gigs never work well, though fortunately as this show finishes fairly early and it's a twenty minute drive home it was manageable.

It was kind of funny - the front rows were empty. Dom decided to encourage everyone to move to the front which actually worked well. We stayed put as I had a good seat with minimal steps. Even though I'm no longer taking steroids I know that could change and my leg muscles will feel heavy again. So the atmosphere improved and I stayed put. 

Being out and around people was strange. It was good but still weird being so close. I'm glad this is a recovery week as I can tell I'm going to need them. 

I can't imagine going out on a chemo week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...