Friday, February 17, 2023

Performance Status

This is a new one. Got a copy of the latest letter from the hospital to my GP (always make sure you get copies, you learn a lot about yourself) and it has a Performance Status for me. 

ECOG Performance Status 2
Karnofksy Performance Status 90

These are both excellent - an ECOG Performance 1 means things are really normal.
Karnofsky Performance 100 the same. The fact my scores are so close is a good thing - if it was the opposite things would be way more serious. This gives me another question to ask at my next hospital visit too. 

This has given me a much needed cheer up (I wasn't too miserable though) - I feel like there's some hope or light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...