Thursday, February 9, 2023

Hair We Go

Last night as I was getting ready for bed, I was in the bathroom with my reading glasses on - something I often do as I'm tired and actually just need to be able to see. However, reading glasses are stronger glasses so I can see a lot more than if I was just using my regular ones. 

My H&M long cardigan wasn't looking its best. As in - it was covered in grey hair. My grey hair. So I removed the cardigan and stroked it gently where all the hair was. There's still quite a lot... so I'm still moulting. I'm wondering if the hairloss gets worse when I wash my hair - though I'm still using very gentle baby shampoo rather than anything which could react in some way - even though my scar on my head has healed. 

Anyway, there were clumps of hair all woven into hairballs, serving no purpose other than to remind me my hair is getting very thin (after years of glorious thick and fine hair). Which is something that I'm more than aware of... and again, I am accepting of and it isn't a problem. 

Teenager's favourite thing to do right now is rub my back and collect loose hair then show me just how much there is. We might as well stuff toys with it there's that much! 

Although I'm not sure what the toys might look like..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...