Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Eyebrows

 "Mummy, I hate to have to tell you this but your eyebrows are looking really thin these days"

said the teen. She's right. I'm not vain enough to do anything about it (yet, I'm still admiring my new hairline which is 2cm higher than it used to be) but I have noticed how thin and shapeless they look. Of course, one of the questions I should have asked is "when can I have tattooed eyebrows" although going on what the hospital said about proper tattoos I suspect it'd be at the end of the treatment anyway. 

Which would mean I should do without because the idea of me drawing my eyebrows on fills me with many comedy laughs as I can't imagine I'd be very good. I mean, my hands are REALLY shaky as it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...