Friday, February 24, 2023

Books

So I have a cold. I cough all night, so much that husband slept on the settee last night so he'd get some sleep. Me and colds never get on well and this is no exception. 

It's so boring though. I get tired - I spent a lot of yesterday napping and fell asleep on the settee last night, waking up at 10.30pm and being really confused as to where I was. 

Today I've had a bit more energy so decided it was time to sort out the bookshelves because that's a really sensible thing to do when you spent most of the previous day sleeping. Obviously I've got half way and I'm really tired. BUT! I have bookshelves which have books with the same coloured spine and it looks so much nicer. Let's not mention where I missed a few books, I'll work on that another time. 

This was all inspired by me knowing I have a book on pancake recipes. Except it's nowhere to be found. I am putting it down to delirium induced by this cold. It's bumping up my blood sugars again so maybe I'm hallucinating and it never existed and was just a knitting book. 

The plus side is I've found loads of books I forgot I had. 

The down side is I've got to put the books back on the shelves. 

The biggest bonus is I've got a load of books to read so I can't complain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...