Sunday, January 22, 2023

Emotional Lability

Here's a new name. Since the Operation my emotions have been asleep.

There has been no tears for this and my laughter has been missing in action too.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I do laugh, but I'm also aware there's an element of masking involved when I do.

Emotional lability is the term where someone might react in a more extreme way emotionally. For example, some sad and serious news and they (unintentionally) laugh. 

I'm the opposite so I'm not sure this is the correct term, but I have a name so I can do more research on this.

And now I'm logging it here so I don't forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...