Thursday, November 3, 2022

Thoughts

I have asked the hospital the obvious. This is going to kill me eventually. Fortunately we have time, all being well.

So I'm not dwelling on it, as I know the outcome, just not when it will be. I can live with that. 

But just in case, I'm blogging it all so I don't forget anything - as the previous post says, I'm very forgetful at the moment.

The sense of time and how wrong I've been getting it says I've healing to process and I must be kind to myself. Easily done.

But within these thoughts are all the practicalities. We bought a house, shared ownership four years ago. So our mortgage covers 30% of the house for the next 25 years. 

That's a bit annoying. So I'll stick around a while, thanks. 

The good news is they're basing my treatment on ten year old data, so there's every chance that things have changed. 
 
But it's really scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...