Saturday, November 5, 2022

the swelling

So there are so many things you notice that change when you're in my situation.

I'd like to write about swollen areas - mainly on my face, on the side the operation was on 

My forehead has what feels like liquid under the skin that creates little lumps of liquid. It sounds weird to write those words - and I know over time they'll go away and I'll probably miss them. They're like puffy clouds of something mysterious which I can't stop touching. The hospital said that at some point they'll disappear "just like that" so I'm making the most of it.

I've also developed steroid acne which are many small, hard bumps on my chest. A good look there. I know this will go soon, I wish it would hurry though.

I'm being inundated with messages, not helped by me posting on FB when I can't work out what to do. I will stop at some point, so that should calm down.

I'm now having an energy crash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...