Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Sore Tuesday

My GP doctor visited today, she's great. Lots of long cancer-esque conversations, no conclusions but lots of options.

Before that the Rapid Response team visited, fitting stair rails for me. So now I'm trying those and it doesn't feel quite so bad. 

I've even eaten. Just the best crisps, mind. Handpicked. Tubes!

My sleep cycles are difficult to understand so please don't try. Last night I fell asleep around 1am, my sleep ready to go. Then before I knew it, it was 5am and I was wide awake. 

Then I fell back asleep for a few more hours, probably waking around 11:00, when I was kindly brought breakfast in bed. Which was cold but I'm not complaining. 

Tomorrow my food will be warm!

🍞🥐🥨🫕🥣🍽️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...