Monday, December 11, 2023

Ouch

This is not the start of the evil headaches though this one is making sure I know it can. 

It's painful in a 2/10 constant ache where paracetamol doesn't touch it. 

Manageable but irritating. I want to sit in the bath and relax but I probably won't be able to get out of the bath. (this happened the other night)

I want to smell good again (always guaranteed with a bath). 

We chatted with hospice doc today as husband is concerned about my side effects whereas I think it's part of it all. I think I'm right, thanks Dr Google. 

Hospice nurse is visiting tomorrow. I like her, she's very straightforward. 

We're chatting with so many people I'm losing track again, sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...