Friday, December 15, 2023

Another Post, Another Title

I know I have lots of things to write about, also not helped with my fingers missing hitting the correct keys on the keyboard and me also forgetting how to spell things which slows everything down. 

But we work through it all and fix it. Hopefully.

On saying that, when the teen gets home from school sometimes she lets me know that she doesn't have time to chat right then. That's progress.

I've started talking about deeper feelings I'm going through with the husband and teen. I don't want or need sympathy but I do need understanding why I'm so weird at the moment. i wish I could rewind life and start it again from a familiar previous place - like, say when we went on holiday. 

Anyway, Guiding is selling this badge and I'm still not sure why.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...