Monday, November 6, 2023

Sleep

I'm definitely feeling the tiredness a lot more at the moment. I'm not sure if it's the colder weather and me snuggling under blankets more, but every day I'm guaranteed at least a thirty minute nap.

At least.

The weirdest part is waking up. I'm no longer remembering when I fell asleep so I'm trying to work it out based on whether it's light or dark outside. This afternoon was fairly easy, last night was confusing. The good news is that it isn't stopping me from sleeping at night although I could do better.

Having my tiredness be dictated by my head is something I wasn't expecting, mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...