Friday, September 8, 2023

Longhair the Nasal Nose

New side effect. This one is SO attractive. 

I appear to now have long nasal hairs. Not quite long enough to stick out of my nose, but long enough that I'm occasionally checking them, primarily for loose bogies but generally in case they really have grown and are making an escape up my face. Let's face it, I'm used to things just appearing from nowhere and this sounds like another one of those scenarios. 

Fortunately things don't seem too bad right now. I am ready to buy a nasal hair trimmer if necessary (or go to a Tiger Stores - they always have them) but oh, long nasal hairs. WHY?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...