Saturday, August 26, 2023

Pills, Thrills and Bellyaches

Yesterday I had my fortnightly call with the neuro team to see where we are with my various pills and things I need to take. 

As I'm managing so well it has been decided I can stop taking the steroids (just like that, which I find weird as last time I had to taper my dose) and we'll see where we stand as we head into September and the next MRI and follow up. How is it almost September? 

I feel a bit weird about it all - I don't know exactly what each medicine does so there's a lot of trust in those who know, I also can't help feeling like I could be some weird experiment. A lot of this stems from not having an active network of any other brain cancer friends so you're comparing with anonymous people on the internet. Not ideal.... 

When we hit September we also get close to the year anniversary of all this happening. Now that is WEIRD. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...