Monday, June 5, 2023

Hair Revisited

I have done hair-on-the-head updates but not elsewhere. So here's a brief elsewhere.

Underarms - this hair still hasn't grown back post chemo (we're talking December chemo here too). I am delighted as underarm shaving is a bit boring. 

Legs - hair fest. The mistake I made was shaving them which triggered the whole lot to grow even thicker. I can't be bothered to shave them again. 

Eyebrows - thin. Looking at makeup options to make them visible. Although I've never been great at them.

My head hair has over 1/2cm of regrowth now, it's fluffy and looks better than when it was shorter. No further head hairloss since radiotherapy #2 and the brief chemotherapy #2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...