Monday, May 22, 2023

What Day Is It?

I know it's Monday, I got so confused. Looked at my spreadsheet diary and couldn't work out why I didn't have an appointment today, until husband pointed out it's the 22nd and actually I do. 

I've had a few unsettled nights sleep these last few nights. Lots going on in my head and I've also been busy too. As long as I turn up where I'm meant to be things are good. 

The joy in life is putting on a Eurovision playlist that we created years ago and which I add songs to. So we had fun singing along to 'Cha Cha Cha' even though we can't do any of the Finnish parts. I keep singing 'Poe Poe Poe' to the tune of 'No Limits' by 2 Unlimited which winds up the teen. If you can get your laughter that way, then why not? I have to keep laughing. 

Anyway, it's Monday and another week begins. I have a friend visiting later and I'm looking forward to it. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...