Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Flaky Skin Dandruff

Oh this is horrible. Previously when I've had dry skin I've had a few days of intense moisturising and it's gone. It has stuck around a couple of extra days this time, and oh can you see where I've been sitting. I'm leaving lovely deposits of flaky skin dandruff. 

The worst thing is there's so much of it this time around. It's everywhere. On the settee, on the carpet, in all of my clothes, little white flakes. I've dealt with dandruff in my teenage years when you'd have a delicate flaking of them on your shoulders - but never before have I knowingly dealt with it where it's on my body and flaking off everywhere. Even my neck is flaking. 

We have a gig tonight (I bought tickets ages ago) - and while I'm not paranoid about it (I could wear my long waterproof if it's really bad) I wish it was next week. These things are sent to try us - I hope they don't have fancy UV lighting, though I'm happy I'm in the accessible area and I have a seat. 

I'm hoping it'll be gone in the next couple of days, though that means that something else crops up instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...