Tuesday, February 7, 2023

My Memory is Working Too Quickly

It's irritating. I can't keep up with my thoughts. 

I think of something, I'm mid-scroll. I stop what I'm doing and log onto the rest of my phone. I look blankly at my phone. Which app was I looking for to find the answer? I only thought about it a few seconds before. 

Most of the time I remember or the memory comes back eventually. Sometimes it doesn't - but I figure it can't have been important. I mean, daytime tv googling is probably what was going on rather than anything deep and meaningful. 

But I can't remember if it is! So I'm just assuming. Which is fine - less pressure. 

This has been the last few months of my life - it was a lot worse before the operation - which I put down to menopausal brain fog - and possibly still would now. It's only when I get irrational and arguing against something I know is wrong that alarm bells should ring. But then who knows when that's the case? 

I'll almost definitely deny it if things are as bad as right before I had the operation. How difficult? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...