Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Memories....

So the world of weird has re/appeared these last two days.

In my head I'm staying indoors today because I'm due a delivery from Nespresso and Ocado are delivering our food too. 

The reality is that I did a Nespresso order a week ago and Ocado are delivering tomorrow. So now I'm trying to work out why I've set today aside and I can't remember for the life of me. 

Yesterday we went for Afternoon Tea at Langshott Manor which was nice and empty so we had space from other people. I was still stuffed after two sandwiches and two scones plus a mini lemon meringue tart, so brought the food home with me. Husband fared better only bringing home his mini carrot cake. 




I've come to the realisation that lots of food and how I behave afterwards could have a weird side-effect. I get really tired (blood sugars? Even though I'm not diabetic) and then I need a nap and usually have one. It's a new thing, I'm listening to my body and getting on with whatever I need to. 

I'm also wondering if rubbish sleep equals a rubbish memory. I'd take that over more cancer growth a billion times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...