Friday, March 10, 2023

I've got a broken brain

Today was the first weird day. I woke up at around 10am after having had another unsettled night of coughing.

"Where is mum?!" My head immediately alerted me. "What have we done? Where is she?!"

I panicked. Because all my head knew was that my mum wasn't there and I needed her here.

Then I remembered. Mum is safe. She has never been with us. It's all okay.

But right then my head was pretty convinced she was.

A new side effect to the chemo has resulted in my skin looking a bit red and swollen. It doesn't feel like last time but I'm keeping a close eye on things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...