Monday, March 27, 2023

Hairloss Update

Oh, so here's a good one - some good news at last. My hairloss has really slowed down - I'm not getting as much hair coming off on my brush every day. Having said that, as my hair is now so thin maybe it's because there isn't as much to fall out? 

A photo which isn't an easy one to identify me, but you can see where my hairline went to, and how thin my hair now is. 

chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hairloss, cancer, brain cancer


It then gets scary. What style should I get my hair cut? I mean, I'm facing up to losing a lot. I had a lot of hair once (read - six months ago). There are so many chemo hairstyle suggestion websites but I'm in the 'shave it all off and wait for it to grow' phase of it all. Probably. Then I have to visit my mum as it has been a very long time since I've been face to face with her. "Oh hi mum, I just fancied a shorter hairdo" probably isn't going to work. 

I've still got time to work on that one anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sore Neck

Oof, it hurts. Trying to sit up without hurting my core. My upper shoulder is in pain but behaving.  It's not agonising pain but it'...